Thursday, April 13, 2006

Richard Gere, Tom Cruise or Damon Wayons

Making a choice of which defence service of going into is like choosing one of these three. Either you could be Tom Cruise, A maverick pilot who abides by noones rules but their own, and have friends called ace and Goose A.K.A Top gun. Or you could be Richard Gere sweeping women off their feet in a stunning naval officers uniform Re: An officer and a gentleman. Or a Damon Wayans, Hard talking, tough walking order obeying hard ass eg Major Payne. Growing up in this era of great movies, I considered myself a maverick aka tom cruise in Top Gun. With my motorcycle, cruising off into the distant sunset. However, when i found out that new zealand doesnt have any planes in their airforce. Decent ones anyway, my career path was put to the navy. It suits me Just fine as I can handle the chicks. I might even need one of those clicker things on the new lynx ad. Thats me, well watch this space.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. low fat diet lower cholesterol

11:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! nexium cheap

4:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home